lunes, 9 de abril de 2012

Rock Hudson (1925-1985) quotes


‘Someone asked me once what my philosophy of life was, and I said some crazy thing. I should have said, how the hell do I know?’

 ‘Do you want to know the secret of my second youth? Well, it must have something to do with my being surrounded by men. Women put too much of a strain on the heart!’

 ‘I can’t play a loser – I don’t look like one’

 ‘I love to smoke. I keep hoping someone will discover it’s a healthy habit because the smoke kills all the germs in your system. I love to drink, and I hate exercise. I don’t mind going out on the side of a hill and chopping down a tree, but I hate organized exercise. I built a gym in my house but I never use it. I don’t even like to walk through it’

 ‘I am not happy that I am sick. I am not happy that I have AIDS. But if that is helping others, I can at least know that my own misfortune has had some positive worth’




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario