domingo, 9 de octubre de 2011

Barbara Stanwyck (1907-1990) quotes

‘Put me in the last fifteen minutes of a picture and I don’t care what happened before. I don’t even care if I was in the rest of the dammed thing – I’ll take it in those fifteen minutes’

‘Career is too pompous a word. It was a job and I have always felt privileged to be paid for doing what I love doing’

‘Eyes are the greatest tool in film. Mr. Capra taught me that. Sure, it’s nice to say very good dialogue, if you can get it. But great movie acting – watch the eyes!

4 comentarios:

  1. Esa foto con los guantes...mola!!!...jo,jo jo...
    Un saludoooo...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Que tal ALX, si ademas esta muy guapa, esta actriz tiene un algo especial en la mirada que me gusta mucho.
    Saludos y gracias por pasar!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Yo también me quedo con la foto de boxeadora.
    Un saludo

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hola Xurde, celebro que te guste, tiene cierto contraste entre su belleza y el par de guantes.
    Saludos y se agradece la visita!

    ResponderEliminar